Sunday, April 23, 2006

me and my work place...

on that key board...before that pc Lord, in my work place my heart goes through the storm and back. the questions, the unanswered questions, my patience tried with every other call, finding my place among lots of energetic different people and knowing that am not the centre of the room but only part of the process. My next days in my work place, full questions marks and all...is that the fire Lord that is to purify the gold, the sharp end that cuts the precious stone?
then outside the call centre, on the streets, walking away from my place of work, hanging out with my friends, towards home, laughing with my family,another Wednesday in cell, a Sunday morning in church,a long walk towards my home, a taxi ride to the park....i feel so much peace Lord, as though the storm within has finally heard Your voice,so much calm and am so fine being me. I want to know You Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home