Sunday, April 23, 2006

the way of a man and a woman...

love. am trying so hard to understand the concept.i keep changing my mind about the definition.i know its characteristics or at least what it ought to look like...patient, kind,not envious, does not parade itself,is not puffed up,does not behave rudely,does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil, does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth, bears all things, believes, hopes,endures all things and never fails.....But what is this thing between a man and a woman? is it a feeling? But feelings are fickle. Is it a choice? can i love anyone i choose? I remember a dentist once saying that in the Western world they marry the people they fall in love with while in Africa we love the people we marry???
Michal was given to David. David however fell in love with Bathsheba. Did the former waste her time...
well, even the wisest mind has somethng yet to learn. Let your will unfold Lord, Your purposes, Your plans, in Your perfect way Lord, so foreign to my own ways, Your amazing thoughts, so far away from my own...
with each step into eternity, a place i only see as it unveils before my eyes...whether love be a feeling, a method or a choice, i'll trust You Lord. I will close my eyes, spread out my hands,lift my feet off the ground and fly on Your Wings...

1 Comments:

At 26/4/06 2:00 AM, Blogger Rhino said...

Aaah, still askin that question sweetheart. You see, what's between a man and a woman,in the beginning is desire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home