Sunday, May 21, 2006

Love note to my King…

If I did nothing else in the next few years of my life. If I did nothing else in the next 80 years of my life but had faith in You.That word. Faith! If I saw nothing Lord, nothing else with my naked eye and allowed myself the madness of not interpreting things as I see them.If I took nothing as it is God and simply believed You, Your Word, You, Your promises. If my sole purpose in the next few years of my fragile life were to take You by Your word, walk every other day, every other moment, take every other breath looking only to what You have said. Saw nothing that was to come through the eyes of my silly assumptions but only looking at You, for my next breath, for my happiness, for my safety, for my heart’s desires, for each and all other details;the past, the present and this seemingly long and unpredictable path before me, for my heart’s desires that You O God are able to satisfy as with a choice meal, for strength Lord, for all things.Making sense of it all from Your perspective. Looking beyond my abilities, my own strength, my accomplishments, my past successes and ofcourse my limitations.If I did nothing else but hope in You alone for things I cannot see….If I did nothing else on earth but believed You, believe in You Jesus so that the things which I am yet to see will have been made by things which are not visible. If I closed my eyes to all other voices , all known things and my only anchor to sanity is my knowledge of Your ability to save me, to help me, to carry me on, to take my hand, to love me Selflessly each day and also a faith as small as a mustard seed that I have in You. If all I ever did as I journey the rest of this path ahead of me was hold on to the surpassing knowledge i find daily in Christ...
To wake up each day expecting a miracle simply because You are, take my next breath with thanks giving knowing that it is well because You gave Your son, Your Word, and so why won’t You freely give all other things? Make sense of all else...
Learning to live in gratitude even when troubled at all sides knowing that You are not just all knowing but You do give a hoot, a big hoot...
Seeing the miracle, the wonder of every other breath You have allowed me to take…
If I did nothing else but believe You in these remaining few years of my life, that just maybe all i might ever need to do.
If that will please You Jesus...

…. by faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, ‘and was not found because God had taken him, for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he had pleased God.
……..for our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal Glory that far outweighs them all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home