Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Even in pain, Be Thou My God!

its been a long time i wrote.i have missed words but for some strange reason they eluded me but here i am once again, i find solace in the beauty of words so am back to this place of beauty, writing.i woke up today before the Father because am trying to find if at all any beauty in pain.Perhaps it is the way it so draws us to the throne room... "Father "I asked, "Be my God when love walks awayand something deep on the inside of me wants to cry, be my God. When i long for darkness to hide my shame, hide my tears, cover my nakedness. Be my God. When the tears keep coming and the pain will not go away. When i fail to look past the dark cloud and my limbs are faint. Good Lord Father my soul. When inside me i crumble and fold from broken hopes and fallen fantasies, when my eyes fail to see the light.When loving somebody else becomes painful, even then be thou my God, my Redeemer, my Hope, my Strength.Lord be my God in this moment when it is sad to feel unloved, to give and not be received, in this mooment of tears and all BE NOW MY GOD."
"Father I need to see beyond these tears," I cried! "I need to look beyond this storm within. I want, I need to hear you clear,for something in the inside of me screams that this is not worth my tears. Help me wake up from this stupor. Help me get up from this slumber. Help me lift my eyes to You my Maker. Help me live joyfully before You once again. Help me let go and let You. I need to overcome, I need another mile....In this beautiful and painful moment, Be Now My God! Thank You Lord."

......even thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for You Are With Me....

4 Comments:

At 14/9/06 4:01 PM, Blogger Rhino said...

My dearest friend, here's to hoping that all (apart from that little pain) is fine. You owe me that story.

 
At 31/3/08 12:50 PM, Blogger Doreen said...

Its what i am feeling now...to "give love and not be recieved". But thanks for the inspirational words, to God be the glory, and may God bless you!

 
At 31/3/08 12:51 PM, Blogger Doreen said...

It has encouraged me, its exactly what i'm feeling right now... to give love and not to be recieved.
But Thanks for that Inspirational words, To God be the glory.

 
At 28/4/08 6:56 PM, Blogger Trudy said...

Am trying to find the verse abt beauty for ashes.If you know it please read it.God comforted me when I lost my first baby,he carried me through a darkness I didn't know excisted.
He mends all broken hearts and blesses every broken road that leads us to our destiny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home