Friday, December 15, 2006

You Are A great Read.....

Father good evening. I hope you are very well.I was doing some thinking right now. Don't You dislike the way I look at me sometimes? I just thought how mine is a little story among many stories,some great others awesome.Teach me to look at me through Your beautiful eyes.How could I possibly think that my love story is a little story. If You think and I know You do that when You had me on that creation bed You thought I was,still is a MasterPiece then so is the story am living, so are the words I write out on the pages of my life as I breathe,walk,interact,laugh, eat , cry. Lord remind me that each day , whether it is my love life or my work life, my family whatever Lord that am such a great REaD simply because You wrote.You wrote and delivered me in love, You delighted in creating me and You are glad that I Know You. I was written in love on that creation bed , sculptured , molded perfectly; knit carefully and beautifully in my mother's womb , thought of and meditated upon before I took form. Ushered into beauty, spoken of in eternity from everlasting to everlasting to be a part of Your flawless design. I love you Lord...

Psalms 139

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home